Here's what I've been coveting around the interwebs! Plus some of my Instagrams as of late. I hope you enjoyed your short week, and have a fun weekend ahead of you.
- 'Airplane Mode' sweatshirt from Departure - introduced to me by my good friend Melissa. I think it's necessary.
- Everlane Nubuck shoes - in case it wasn't already clear, I'm a sucker for anything that resembles a tennis shoe that is appropriate to go to dinner on Saturday in. AND at Everlane, if they over-produce a product, they let you choose what price you want to pay. Really.
- DITTO Sunglasses - my new favorite thing! Pay $24 a month to rent designer sunglasses. Keep them for a week, or three months. Never pay more than $24 (a month).
- 'The Art of Blissful Parenting' - MY MOM WROTE A BOOK and it's finally available to buy!! It's about how to make the process of raising children a little more "blissful" (It is possible). And my siblings and I each wrote a chapter!
- Elephant Journal - 'For The Women With Balls Who Do Give A F*ck' - no explanation necessary.
- Taco-Stuffed Peppers w/ homemade taco seasoning - SUCH a good, easy dinner. And the homemade taco seasoning is so easy and better for you than the stuff in the package (much less sodium). I also like to add chorizo to the beef, and I sometimes prefer a little smokier taste, so I use chipotle chili powder in stead of regular chili powder in the seasoning.
- Perfect scrambled eggs - You think you know how to scramble great eggs. But not like these. And really, when it all comes down to it, it's the little things in life.
- Stylish in Seattle Spring Style Summit - For fashion bloggers, by fashion bloggers. March 19. There are still tickets left! I'm helping with the event and will be moderating one of the panels. It's going to be such a great group of women discussing the business of fashion blogging.
- Been stepping up my Pinterest game lately! If you're not already following me, come find me. Been really into healthy dinners, the art of "athleisure" fashion, and rustin Scandinavian design.
- Sometimes I make videos and put them on YouTube. The last one I made was from my sister and my trip to Austin, TX in January.
- There's a guy on YouTube named Ben Brown who does daily vlogs. He has a series he calls "Visual Vibes", and the last one he did was at the Atlantis Dunes in Cape Town, South Africa. It's so beautifully shot, and the music he chose is perfect. I could watch it all day.
And that is all. Happy Friday. Cheers to the weekend.