I won't go so far as to say "new year, new me", but I will say "new year, new hair". Nothing drastic, but I definitely need a little refresher. Why is it so fun to change our hair? Sort of feels like we're creating a new identity every time we walk into and out of a hair salon. Sometimes it actually makes me giddy.
1. Khloe Kardashian is killing the short hair game right now.
2. Michelle of the blog “Take Aim”. I dig her style and her shoulder-length, blunt haircut.
3. Kate Mara. Those waves though.
4. Blogger, Vlogger, Traveler, Anouska. I love the dramatic ombré even with her short cut.
5. Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What. Her grey ombré is what I was trying to achieve when my hair was smurf blue for 5 days. (long story)
6. Tory Savannah of Wish You Were Northwest. I actually really love her mermaid-blue locks. And she has a company based in the northwest, so basically we’re kindred spirits.