I know I said in this post I thought we should work on not needing to be instantly gratified all the time, and we should try to unplug a little. I'm trying. I really am. But it's hard when the internet is full of such good stuff.
Things I want:
- This short-sleeved sweatshirt from Sincerely Jules is the perfect spring transition piece.
- I'm kind of obsessed with this $elfmade sweatshirt from Two Songs.
- In the spirit of swimsuit season coming upon us, I think I need a neoprene swimsuit from Triangl this year.
- I'm loving everything from Project Social T right now. Such good basics. I can never have enough.
- I will let the lights from Cedar & Moss speak for themselves.
- I currently have these Ray-Ban flash lenses, and I'm thinking of trading up for these.
Things I'm doing/reading:
- I'm so excited about the Bloguettes conference I'm attending in Seattle this month at Makers Space. Can. Not. Wait.
- I'm currently in the (very slow) process of planning an international trip with a couple of my best friends. I think we're going to need this article to get through the long travel hours.
- Have you heard of Unsplash? While my goal is to post original content, sometimes I need a little help from my friends. Unsplash is a pool of amazing photos that are added to every 10 days. Anyone can use the photos for whatever they want, free of charge. I love that there is a place to get the gift of creativity when maybe we can't find our own.
- Somewhere in my stumblings I found the trailer for the film Dream, Girl. I love films, I love documentaries, and I love to see women kicking ass. Check out their story and stay tuned.
And that concludes our reading portion for today. They say every 20 minutes you stare at the computer you should focus on something (that isn't a screen) that's at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. GO!