How do we feel about the word 'inspo'? Obnoxious? Maybe. Living with it now.
How has everybody's week been? The weather in Seattle continues to impress. Despite the sunshine, the downtown hustle and bustle + construction mayhem around my building has started to get to me, so I'm looking forward to a weekend away in some peace and quiet.
Here's your usual weekly round up of everything that's been distracting me on the web and otherwise.
- I feel like large totes are a staple for summer. This one from Madewell will take you from car trips to the beach.
- I recently stumbled on Lee + Lani Swimwear, and I'm kind of obsessed with their 'Cactus' suit.
- Pants I can sleep in AND pair with heels and go out in? Sign. me. up. James Jeans knows whats up.
- These Prada sunglasses are on sale.
- I always circle back to hi-top tennis shoes. These Nike cut-outs take it to another level.
- One of the best things about blogging is getting to meet and work with other creatives. My shoot with Alyssa was so much fun and I can't wait to work with her in the future.
- I've been pinning up a storm lately. Come join the party.
- I have a lasting love affair with kale and quinoa. I feel like together the three of us could take over the world. This warm kale and quinoa salad is simple and delightful.
Have a happy weekend!
Photos by Alyssa Wilcox.