I sincerely hope that you read the title of this blog post and immediately got Myspace flashbacks. These days, my top 8 has evolved, and I have to say, it was still a little difficult to narrow it down to just 8 favorites. These are all the things I'm currently using on a daily basis and loving.
1. OPI 'Coney Island Cotton Candy' Nail Polish [$9.50] - I'm loving everything neutral right now, and this is my favorite nude polish shade.
2. Mac Lipstick 'Taupe' [$17] - I always want to find the perfect nude lipstick color and I can't help but think they all wash me out. This is nude kicked up a notch. A great neutral nude/brown for everyday.
3. Antica Farmacista 'Prosecco' Hand Cream [$18] - This brand has some amazing scents. If you're looking for a hand cream to carry in your purse to combat the dry fall/winter air, this is the one. It's fragrant, but mild. Great for everyday on-the-go.
4. NARS Highlighter 'Copacabana' [$39] - The fall and winter seasons are fun because I feel like I can be more creative and dramatic with my makeup. This NARS highlighter stick is a subtle way to add a little pizzazz to your face. On top of my face makeup, I put some on my cheekbone right under my eyes and on the ridge of my nose. It adds a gorgeous shimmer when the light hits it.
5. Antica Farmacista 'Manhattan' Candle [$44] - This is part of my beauty top 8 because I can't really do anything at home without a candle burning. I love lighting this one in the morning. It's fresh and fun and a great way to start my day.
6. Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray [$7] - I was recently recommended this by my friend who's a makeup artist in LA, and I'm addicted. It smells so great, and it's a great way to set your makeup when you're all finished with it, or to refresh halfway through or at the end of the day. Highly recommend having this with you at all times.
7. Bobbi Brown BB Cream 'Medium' [$40] - THIS is my new favorite thing to first put on my face. In the summer it's a great moisturizer, sunscreen (SPF 35), and light foundation all in one. In the winter it's a great moisturizer and base for your makeup.
8. Antica Farmacista 'Sandalwood Amber' Reed Diffuser [$26] - Also included in my beauty favorites because it's important to wake up in a place that makes you feel eager for the day, feminine, and a little luxurious. Fabulous smells are a huge part of this, and I put this in the corner of my room so the smell permeates throughout.